ESPANUCLEAR is the Spanish Underwriting Agreement of Nuclear Risks formed by insurance and reinsurance entities for joint underwriting of this type of risks, in coinsurance and/or reinsurance, with the purpose of offering the largest capacity of Spanish Insurance for its coverage in different markets.
Class of business
- Material damage in nuclear installations.
- Third Party Liability of risks or activities of owners, operators, providers, contractors of nuclear or radioactive installations, as well as carriers of nuclear substances or radioactive material.
- Other type of risks directly connected with nuclear energy.
- National business: coinsurance and/or reinsurance of nuclear risks and ceded reinsurance of part of such risks.
- Foreign business: accepted reinsurance.