NUCLEAR MATERIAL DAMAGE
- Material damage as a direct consequence of an accident.
- Radioactive decontamination of insured property.
- Machinery breakdown.
- Business Interruption .
NUCLEAR THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
Section A – Third Party Liability for nuclear damages
- Damage to or loss of life of individuals, damage to property and material losses produced as a direct or indirect result of ionizing radiations.
- Temporal scope: 10 years.
Section B – Third Party Liability for non-nuclear damages
- Legal expenses
- Accidental pollution
- Employers’ liability
- Cross liability
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY OD RADIOACTIVE INSTALLATIONS
- For owners and liable operators of installations.
- Technical assistance
- X-Ray technicians
- Auxiliary nurses
- Administrative assistants
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY FOR TRANSPORTS OF NUCLEAR SUBSTANCES AND RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL
- National scope
- International scope
Third Party Liability
- Damage and consequential loss due to irradiation and radioactive contamination.
- Legal expenses.
- Judicial bonds.
- Damages due to irradiation and radioactive contamination.
- Costs (decontamination, demolition, reconditioning, transport, etc. of contaminated property).
- Business Interruption